10.29.2014

Minimalism + Shopping???

Did my first shoot/styling with my wifey this past weekend decked out in Oak+Fort, Kim Chi Blue and Forever21. Truthfully I didn't enjoy styling until this shoot! Once I got an idea in my head for a look I wanted to photograph I just got into zone ha ha. Since I've been diggin' the whole minimal look -  that is what this shoot became of. Major whites, beiges and browns with dark accents. This shoot was also done completely by my iPhone 5s. Anyway enjoy le pics!!!
















Dress & Cardigan. Oak+Fort (Dress 3034) / Jacket. Kim Chi Blue via UO / Shoes. Forever21


Also you're probably wondering about the "+Shopping??" Well if you think it's an online shop you are correct! Check out Clothestand - my personal closet (for the time being) of pre-loved goods for all to have! There's only shoes for now but more will be added! Also shipping is to Canada and the US. I'll have international shipping up soon as well. So keep an eye out!

Next post I hope to give a review on a popular coffee shop - ANALOG. They have killer hot chocolate!  Stay warm ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment