1.22.2015

Asia's Concrete Jungle: Hong Kong

I apologize for not posting as consistent (and sooner) as I said I would but it is a new year, a fresh start and I'm going to do it right...starting now!

Updates? I'm back in #YYC, my trip to Hong Kong was amazing, and I can safely say I'm one step closer to becoming a responsible adult ha ha. A lot has happened and there were some difficult decisions I had to make. Choices about love, careers, what I want to do and what I need to do. I'm still letting everything sink in at the moment, and I'll probably be pondering for a couple more weeks (months? *shock*) but everything that has occurred in the past 7 weeks I can say has made a positive impact and brought me to where I am right now. I'm grateful for everything - especially for the amazingly good people around me. I thank God everyday for you all ♥

Of course you rad peeps taking the time to read through this (which I'm very grateful for, thank you!) are probably waiting for the massive dump of photos I took. I've finally sifted through them all and alas came to a sad realization I didn't take a lot *cry* I was just SO into "living" in Hong Kong and soaking in everything, I didn't take as many pictures as I had intended to. Facepalm. So please enjoy what snaps I did take and keep an eye out for 2 - 3 videos I'll upload in the coming week.

insta-kinda


The creepy hallway (it was pretty scary going home to this at night, just sayin')


One of our "scenic views"


It was awesome to have the market right at the entrance





Best part of where I stayed was it was close to the pier!













I'd defs recommend this restaurant if you want to try some fusion baobuns.


One of my favorite things to do in Hong Kong: ride the trolly at night.







Congrats on reaching the end of this short yet time consuming post! Kudos to you >:) Do expect more sappy blurbs from me as well, thoughts I have about life, relationships, self motivating / encouraging speeches and all dem' wonderful cliche things we mock ;) 

Don't be afraid to voice out anything on your mind too! Until next time, kool kats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment