2.01.2015

GENESIS 003

Last week I was given the opportunity to co-direct the lovely Genesis Faith's 3rd outfit video. It was a great shoot and you all must watch this amazing girl. I filmed some behind the scenes and took her ootd photographs as well. The behind the scenes video will be posted soon...ish! You kool kats are also probably wondering where the other Hong Kong videos are...unfortunately I'm still working on them! I'm so sorry I'm taking longer than I said I would but soon enough they will be posted. In the mean time enjoy the photographs!

GENESIS 003



Blazer. Thrifted / T-Shirt. Oak+Fort / Trousers. ZARA / Bucket Purse. KARA / Watch. Daniel Wellington / Sneakers. Air Max 90 



















& random shots!





Many thanks to you kool kats coming by and reading through LAMPSTAND. Don't forget to check out Gen's youtube, comment, subscribe & share ~  Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment