4.03.2015

IM IN JAPAN WUUT

MAH KOOL KATS! I have finally moved and settled in my very own first home in Saitama, Japan. So much has happened these past 22 days. Hectic training, crazy moving adventures and the biggest slap of reality accompanied by the most beautiful scenery I've seen in a long time. So lets get you all updated, I'm officially living in Japan as an ALT teaching English to elementary kids. I have my own place (with TWO floors - I'll post pics once it looks like an actual home and not a hermits cave), got to catch up with my friends from last years adventures and actually that's it. Ha ha, really these past days have just been spent prepping for first day of school and catching up with old pals. 
Last week, however, I did go to Mt. Fuji with my aunty and her friends so I do have something to show you guys ;) Enjoy le pics! 







The Sakura blossoms were actually taken in Tokyo before we left for Mt. Fuji hehe

My aunty, her friend and I actually went on a tour of Mt. Fuji that included visiting a shrine, driving up the moutain, a hike through the forest and up to a waterfall and literally driving around Fuji-san all day. It was great! 


Before heading up to the mountain a visit to one of the local shrines






She seriously was the cutest being evaar!



Visited a forest that has grown a top of lava from the previous eruption.




Found ice!


Mt. Fuji from the West side



A famous waterfall near Mt.Fuji



Mt. Fuji from the south


As for previous projects I had going on back in Calgary, it's still going strong! Just keep an eye out for it ;) Also major kudos to Yapo for getting me on my butt and blogging finally! <3 Thank you!!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment