4.19.2015

SELFIE

SNAP! I have something for you kool kats to look at. Actually I have a TON of things for you all to see but at the moment these are the only pictures set and ready to be seen by the world. They were taken by my new and most talented friend, Yves! This fellow here has a real eye for photography with film so please please check him out! Good luck to you and your school too if you're reading this :)

Lately I've been finally get into the swing of things with work and can I say I love it! Teaching to children is incredible. They're so energetic and sweet...just so innocent. I mean of course they still like to fool around here and there but they're great kids who really are taking learning English seriously. Unfortunately I'm not allowed to take pictures of them so I can't show you kats how awesome they are but I will post more details about work sometime. There are still things I need to get use to but I'll save that for another day. Anyway enjoy the pics!!









Everything was taken while we were exploring Harajuku~







No comments:

Post a Comment